- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
iTubeX is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Processor:||PPC/ Intel MHz|
iTubeX is also compatible with
Versions of iTubeX
|iTubeX 9.6 04/03/14||Trial version||English||Download|
|iTubeX 9.0 04/03/14||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Changed license usage policy; you may use a single license to activate iTubeX on up to two physical computers.
- A completely free upgrade for registered users (you may need to activate iTubeX again though)!
- Completely rewritten from scratch (all code has been fully rewritten and optimized).
- Now fully based on the Cocoa framework instead of the Carbon framework.
- 100% compatible with Mac OS X 10.7.
- Now includes Mac OS X 10.7-specific features (like full screen support).
- Completely new interface to look more Mac OS X 10.7-like.
- Now allows you to manually choose which resolution / format of a YouTube video you want to download.
- Completely new activation system (now requires internet access).
- Now allows you to extract the audio of files you had already downloaded.
- Includes a new feature called 'Quick Launch', allowing you to quickly launch a single application or a group of applications right from iTubeX.
- Now requires an Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Fixed all problems with downloading YouTube videos (including the 'undefined' message).
- A lot of other improvements, just too much to list here.
- Downloads YouTube videos to Mac
- Doesn't require a browser
- Downloads in MP4 and FLV
- Download button seems a bit hidden
- Doesn't make it clear enough how to download in MP4
- No batch downloading
Windows: There are many tools that let you download videos from YouTube and convert them to other... See more
Mac users may have noticed problems when trying to download videos using RealPlayer, a lot of which... See more